Checklist for adding new events:
- Title: be specific, but not overly long (there’s a lot of events and not a lot of space)
- Event Date and time: try to pick a start date/time and end date/time rather than all day if possible. If no specific end time, just check “no end time”.
- Event location: venue name should be the lodge name, provide address, the GPS coordinates should auto populate.
- Event cost (optional)
- Organizer contact (optional): contact for event
- Additional information: Additional information about the event show go in the large text field.
- Categories: pick what applies (usually Blue Lodge), but at typically just ONE should be checked
- Tags: tag your district for sure for blue lodge, and any other tags that apply (list of tags below)
That’s about it, publish and see it on the calendar. if you’d like to request a facebook/twitter post, let the admin know. Also if you feel a new tag or category should be added, let an admin know.
committee on work